Monday 12 July 2010

I tend to do this...

I've neglected this blog again. Bah! Once again I'll promise to update it often, let's hope I can stick to that this time...

This is just a quickie anyway since I'd love some feedback on a WIP model.





I realise there are LOADS of loops, an excessive amount you may say - but I'm intending to whack this in Zbrush, so I've gotta try and keep this sucker quadded (although, you may notice that there are a few five sided polys, something that I'd like some feedback on removing if possible?).

There's a ton of other stuff that I want to upload too, and something that I'd love to upload (but am unable to on a blogger site) is the real time Dorothy turntable. It was on a friend's site but that's currently in the middle of a revamp. I'll just have to post static images up later instead. =(
soft-entertainment(adam) said...

her proportions are looking good, any more edititng can be easily done in zbrush. the quads look even enough to get an allover spread of polys in zbrush maybe add a few lines on the legs to match the rest of the poly density but its not much of a problem. The best way to get rid of nsided polys is to look at other peoples poly distribution and see where they flow the lines. i usualy work em out as i go and if i cant i just leave it to when i retopo. i cant w8 to see what u turn her into.